Monday, June 30, 2014

First Letter from the MTC



Raegan’s First Letter from MTC
6/26/2014

Hola! Como estan? Estoy muy content aqui! I’m so happy here, I ‘m worried I’m doing something wrong, haha. The Spanish is coming along super well. I’m pleasantly surprised. My companion is fabulous, we get along great. She’s heading to the Hill Cumorah Visitor Center! In my district it’s 3 Elders and 4 Sisters and we’re all awesome. The other sister companionship is in my apartment and they are off to Cancun, along with the other Elder. Then me and 2 of the Elders are off to Juarez. We all get along well and enjoy working hard. Sometimes I think my brain is going to burst with all the knowledge I’m stuffing in it … but I feel calm. The Lord has definitely blessed me with keeping a level head. I’m teaching my first investigator tomorrow! Que? (I think in Splanglish now, haha). My P-day is on Wednesday, so that’s when I’ll email you. I’m on West Campus, which is a little bit away from the main MTC, but I like it here more than there. Well, I need to get to bed. Love and miss you!

Hermana Anderton

No comments:

Post a Comment