Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015: Mothers Day Skype



Hey guys! It was so good to talk to you all last night! It made me so happy to see you! You all look great. I can't believe all the crazy things you're all up to! Maddie is graduating and getting married (eeeeeeeeek!!!!) and Kennedy is a super-star! Mom and Dad, you look good, too! Sounds like all is well at home. It was great to hear your voices and talk to Grandma too! She is so funny :)

Well, I told you guys pretty much everything for this week. I'm not sure what more there is to say since we talked it all out. Seriously, it's so much easier to say things than write them ha-ha. But either way, thanks so much for your support and love. I'm so proud of you all and all that you are doing. It's weird to think the next time I talk to you guys face to face it will be in the airport. WHAT?!?!?!?! Time is a strange thing. I feel like I haven't been here that long, but at the same time it feels like this is all I have ever done my entire life.

This week I forgot to tell you that we found a man who was baptized 30 years ago in Utah, but was never confirmed. So, he will need to be re-baptized because it's been more than 10 years and the baptism wasn't complete. You always stumble upon different things in the mission. He is a really good guy and has beautiful memories of Utah and the church. We are teaching him and are working on getting him to church on Sunday. I don't think 10 am church is that early, but people talk about it like we are asking them to go at 4 am.

Seriously, I'm sorry I don't have much else to say...except I love you guys so much and am so thankful for the family I have. You are all so wonderful in your own ways. I think that's what makes our family so cool, we are all super different and have different talents. Well, I guess it takes 5 pieces to make a whole :) I'm so proud to have such a great family! Until next week! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

CON TODO MI AMOR,
Hermana Anderton

PS In case anyone was interested: my bean plant, Simba, is growing nicely :) I'm relieved because I am not good at growing things.

Mothers Day "Skyping"

It was exciting to talk to Hermana Anderton
Mothers Day at the Rilo Nilo Ward in Juarez, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment