Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014



Hola familia! It's my last week here at the MTC!! Can you believe it?! I can't...I feel like I just got here. I loved the cookie package, everyone downed them. I had three left when I left the classroom the night I got them, and when I came back in the morning, they were gone because the Elders had got to them first. So I'm supposed to bring those to our reunion in 2 years. Oh I sure love and miss you guys! We were bearing our testimonies last night at our district meeting and I held it together until I started talking about my family. I love you guys so much!! Ah, I'm wordless. Thanks so much for being so wonderful!!

So this week in our last lesson with Ivette, she just blew me away. She is already doing missionary work among her own family and friends. In the lesson right before, she had opened up to us and broke down when she talked about her family and was worried about them accepting the Gospel too. We didn't really know what to say, but then Hermana Storms bore a beautiful testimony about God being fair and just, so all that we could tell her to do was to pray for them, LOVE them, and be an example...and then trust God to handle the rest. Ivette said, "That sounds fair." She is full of faith. I love Ivette so much!!! Also this week, Sheri Dew came and talked during Relief Society on Sunday. You guys know how much I love Sheri Dew. I was STARSTRUCK!! I seriously was falling over in my chair with excitement! She talked about the priesthood and used a lot of stuff from her book. She said something I think is very applicable to everything in our lives. She said we needed to stop looking around to see what we need to do, and start looking up and asking what God would have us do. I think that's so true, we need to be true to our beliefs and not worry about what everyone else is doing. The highlight of my week was this morning actually...after our service project, we went to the Pillow Room. That's the picture I'm forwarding from another email. IT'S A ROOM FULL OF PILLOWS! You can dive in them and belly-flop in them. Oh it's magical! I just love my mission so much so far. I'm getting nervous to head to Mexico a little bit, but I know it's where I need to go. I'm a little stressed about the planes and stuff because I'm the travel leader and so I'm in charge of someone else other than myself. I'm the only sister going to Juarez. Elder Smith and Elder Lamm said they would take care of me, so don't worry too much about me ;) So my travel plans are attached in the picture. My first two flights are Delta and then the third is Aeromexico if you want to track my flight. It's crazy that I'm making a huge circle to get to where I need to go. I hope that the picture helps, because it's difficult to explain. I'm going to try to call from Georgia, all of the times are local times of where I'm landing if that helps you guesstimate what time I will be calling you guys. If I call from GA it will be around 7 their time, and if I call from Mexico, it will be around 10:30 their time. If I call you from Juarez, it will be around 5 their time. Umm, basically y'all just need to stay by your phones all day Monday haha. I leave SLC around 1am, I might even call you then. I am not sure yet. Ah and I can't decide. What do you guys think would be best? Write me and let me know. I hate not having a cell so we can't just talk it out and communicate. Most likely, I will try in Georgia, so that would be around 4 or 4:30 am your time. Mom will be awake, haha.

I love my mission and I love my district. Honestly, if anything I've learned to be more open and just love everyone. I used to be okay with just having my people that I was friends with, now I'm realizing I missed out with that attitude. Everyone has so much to offer!!!! So I guess what I'm trying to tell you is just LOVE EVERYONE! Ah, I am so sad to be leaving my district on Sunday night, but we all plan on staying in touch so it's okay. These people are my best friends!!

Love you guys soooooo much!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOX Hermana Anderton


Hermana Anderton and Storm's

I have no idea?

I love packages...  send more!!!

Look out Mexico

1 month in the MTC picture

Messing with the Elders.....  You snooze, you get your shoes tied together!!

Travel Plans.....  That's a round about way to get to Jaurez!

No comments:

Post a Comment