Monday, August 4, 2014

August 4, 2014 "I am here"

Hey Mom, Dad, Maddie and Kennedy! I am here in Mexico!!!!! I made it safe and the flights
were great. I am not at all worried about my safety here. My mission President is wonderful, and
I know who my companion is....it is Sister Sutton!!!!! I am so excited! We are opening a new
area. Niños Héroes is where I will be heading. The work is so busy there, they had to split the
area in two so Sister Sutton and I are going to open it up and get to work. I am sorry I did not
call in Georgia, the payphones did not work and then I fell asleep in the airport. Elder Smith and
Elder Lamm gave away a BoM on the airplane. They were already at work while I was snoozing
away. Whoops. I did get to practice my Spanish with a woman I sat by on the plane; it helped me
feel better about it. Well, it was not as big of a shock as I thought, I am just so happy to be here. I
will write more next week. Just know I am safe. Love you guys and have a great week!!!

Con Amor,

Hermana Anderton



Note:  Our family has been following (Including Raegan) Hermana Sutton's blog since Raegan was called to serve in the Ciudad Juarez Mission back in March.  It was comforting to find out she will be training Raegan.  I think they will be great companions. 

Her blog can be found at:

http://sistermegansutton.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment