Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014: You remembered things I liked that I forgot I liked........



Hola familia!! You all sound super great which makes me super happy :) Happy Birthday Kennedy on the 11th!!! :) 16...not sure how I feel about that ha-ha. My baby sis is going to be dateable and I am going to be too far away to chase off the boys. Good luck Dad ;) Thanks for the package! It was the biggest one ha-ha. The President actually came and dropped it off at my house because it was sooo big! (Normally, we take them back to our houses after a meeting or something at the offices.) So I feel extra special and missed. I loved the butterscotch pudding and you remembered things I liked that I forgot I liked, so it was cool! No worries, the presents are still intact and haven't been opened, just a little bit of the food has been downed. Good luck Maddie with finals! You will rock them :)
Well, this week was great! We had a very powerful lesson with Rosario about the Plan of Salvation and really demonstrated how the Book of Mormon has all the answers. We left 2 Nephi 2 for her to read because she had a lot of questions about why bad things still happen to good people. We are so blessed to know where we can go to find answers to the toughest questions: always, always, always, always in the Book of Mormon. The entire mission is practicing hard for our big Christmas concert this Friday that will be in El Paso del Norte (it's like the Performing Arts Center....NICE!) We are going to sing one of my favorite versions on the planet of the song: "Joseph Smith's First Prayer “sang to the melody of "Come Thou Fount." I first heard it last January when Elder Christofferson came to USU and fell in love with it. All of the songs we are preparing are beautiful. Cool part, I get to sing by Hermana Sutton a lot of the time so it's really good to talk to her. She has really helped me build up my confidence to train. I was so lucky to be her companion!!! Hmm, I've really been blessed in every manner out here in the mission.
Speaking of training, cambios are tomorrow! My companion is Hermana Zepeda and she is from Mexico. I am going to be moving to the apartment above where I am now and will be opening up a new area: Paraguay 2. Hijole!!!!!!!!! I'm a little bit nervous. I've been thinking a lot about my email from Dad last week that talked about people praying for the strength and ability they need for the situations they are put in instead of praying for their situations to change. I know that this upcoming adventure will be a lot of work and I really have no idea what I'm doing, but it will all be okay. Heavenly Father thinks I can do it, so I can. I will just pray to be equal to the challenge.
Well, I hope that you all have a fabulous week and that you're all enjoying the Christmas season! I love you all soooooooooooo much!! Can't really express my love very well with letters, dang it....but here I will try ha-ha. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO I am doing well and living the dream, I'm happy to hear all is well at home. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Con Todo de Mi Amor,
Hermana Anderton

No comments:

Post a Comment