Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014: Oreo Balls with Cream Cheese



Well fam, since I will be talking to you all soon, my letter is going to be short. Also, please tell Carol happy birthday!!!!! :) Sounds like the cruise was a blast!

This week for Christmas we spent it with the other Hermanas. We made a big dinner and I was in charge of the dessert, I made Oreo balls with cream cheese. DELISH! We also had a training meeting with the President. I really have a lot of respect for him and his wife; they really challenge us to be better! No need to worry about me out here, I'm in good hands. I learned a lot in the meeting and know that I will be prepared to make the big decisions after my mission, because they are really teaching me how out here. This week was an adventure and a half, we went to the big mall here, Misiones, to contact people during a mini-choir of our big one we had a few weeks ago. We were running around talking to everyone! We got 7 references in 30 minutes! I love activities like that.

This week I was reading the General Conference talks from this past October and ran into one from Elder Cook from the priesthood session. It talked about worthy goals and it really stuck out to me with the upcoming New Year. You all need to read it and set 2 temporal and 2 spiritual goals for 2015 and then write a detailed plan on how you will accomplish your goals!!! :) I will look forward to the report on Skype :) I'm still picking mine out, too. But in the end, all of our goals should point to us becoming more Christlike okay?? (Moroni 10: 32)

Well, I'm doing well out here and living the dream! I am really excited to talk to you guys on the first! Love you all soooo much! XOXOXO Thanks for all the support you all give me. I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY EVER!!!!!


Con todo de mi amor,

Hermana Anderton


Christmas Dinner?

Merry Christmas...  The most expensive pile of junk food ever!

Raegan's Christmas Tree.

Hermana Anderton and Zepeda

Christmas tradition PJ's

Oh Yeah..... Celebrar PJ's


No comments:

Post a Comment